Monday, February 20, 2012

Astro Boy 2009 Movie Series

Hello Team 3! Just want to bring it up again. If you ever have an hour and half of free time, think about watching Astro Boy the 2009 movie series. Not only do I think it is a good movie, but I think we can also use it as a reference material for inspiration. The story line and the art work is somewhat similar to what we are doing. Anthony also mentioned that the artist style from Astro Boy may be useful to us on last Saturday's live stream. Astro Boy is on Netflix if you have an account, and I'm sure you can find it somewhere online for free if you know what I mean ;P Or if you ever want to come over to do work and watch it at my place, that is more than fine with me (: Alright, I'm looking forward to seeing what everyone is coming up with on the character concepts. GOOD LUCK AND GOD SPEED!




PinkOwl

No comments:

Post a Comment